How to make all the spheres vanish?
- To work, Macromedia Shockwave needs to be installed with your browser.
- To start, there is a configuration of spheres on a 9 by 9 board as well as a square flipper at your command.
- To play, flip the spheres inside the flipper. just as each sphere disappears so in each empty spot a new sphere appears.
- To win, clear all the spheres from the board.
- To flip the spheres, click on your flipper (or press the return key).
- To move the flipper, drag the mouse over the board (or use the arrow keys).
- To resize the flipper, click to select a new flipper from the choices displayed below the board (or press the tab key).
- To undo a flip, click on the left arrow below the board.
- To redo a flip , click on the right arrow below the board.
- To reset the flip counter, click on the circle next to it.
- To reset the board, click on the circle next to the sphere counter.
Website traffic statistics were reset in February 2014.
Copyright © 2014 Mark Grundland. All rights reserved.